• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - 1920's Built

First Church of Christ, Scientist | Photo © 2017 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

First Church of Christ, Scientist

First Church of Christ, Scientist is a historic church building located in Miami. It was built in 1925 for the religious denomination of Christian Science and designed by one of the most prominent...

Kellogg Mansion | Photo © 2021 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Kellogg Mansion

Edward Frischkorn W. K. Kellogg Although the Kellogg Mansion is well known to have been owned by W. K. Kellogg, founder of the Kellogg Cereal Company, he was actually not the first owner nor would he...

Bin Laden Mansion | Photo © 2009 Nomeus, www.flurbex.com

Bin Laden Mansion

  Pratt House, date unknown. Photo via Change.org Commonly referred to as the Bin Laden Mansion for its connection to Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the September 11th attacks on the World...

Ormond Beach Mansion | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Ormond Beach Mansion

  Looking down at the courtyard from the second floor bedroom Located on the shores of the Atlantic in Ormond Beach, this four-bedroom and four-bathroom mansion has been owned by a wealthy physician...

Balneario San Miguel de los Baños | Photo © 2018 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Gran Hotel Balneario San Miguel de los Baños

Postcard depicting the Gran Hotel Balneario San Miguel de los Baños, c. 1930s Gran Hotel Balneario San Miguel de los Baños or San Miguel de los Baños Spa was built in 1929 by Dr. Manuel Abril Ochoa...

Lincoln Memorial Park | Photo © 2018 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Lincoln Memorial Park

Kelsey Leroy Pharr Lincoln Memorial Park Cemetery in Miami is considered by many to be Florida’s most significant predominantly African-American cemetery. Its roots date back to 1914, when Kelsey...

House of Familicide | Photo © 2015 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

House of Familicide

  The home was built in the 1920s on a large plot of land in East Palatka This house in East Palatka is rumored to have been the site of a familicide when the father lost his job and fearing he could...

A Glorious Church | Photo © 2012 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

A Glorious Church

  First Baptist Church, 1920s. Courtesy of the State Archives of Florida. The First Baptist Church congregation built its first church at the corner of E. Tarpon and Ring Avenues. Dr. Dee Diamandis...

Old Reddick High School | Photo © 2013 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Old Reddick High School

  Students play basketball on the school’s clay court, 1926-27 Designed by A.C. Price, the old Reddick school was first designed with the idea of being constructed out of flint rock. But when...

Opa-locka Administration Building | Photo © 2019 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Opa-locka Company Administration Building

  Glenn Curtiss, 1909 Glenn Curtiss, “The Father of Naval Aviation” The city of Opa-locka in Miami-Dade County is the brainchild of Glenn Curtiss, known by many as the “Father of...

Graham House | Photo © 2019 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Graham House

  Ernest R. Graham in front of the Graham family home, 1959 Ernest R. “Cap” Graham was born in 1886 in Croswell, Michigan. He worked as a mining engineer in South Dakota where he would...

El Jobean Grand Hotel | Photo © 20122 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

El Jobean Hotel

The Town of Southland The El Jobean Hotel is a historic hotel built in the town of El Jobean, located in what was once part of Manatee County. The area located on the northeast bank of the Myakka...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer