• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - 2010's Abandoned

West Third Dental Care Center | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

West Third Dental Care Center

Dr. William M. Fleischmann The West Third Dental Care Center in Jacksonville was a dental clinic situated just north of Henry J. Klutho Park, between the Horace Drew Mansion and the former...

Norman Brothers Produce | Photo by Sergio Alejandro, www.sergioisevil.co

Norman Brothers Produce

The history of the Norman Brothers Produce dates back more than a half-century with brothers William “Billy” and L. J. Norman who owned the adjacent farmland. In 1974, they opened a small...

Barefield House | Photo © Bullet 2021, www.abandonedfl.com

Barefield House

Minnie Barefield The Barefield/Holy Family/Schoelles House located in Apalachicola was built in 1907 by lumberman Charles Dobson for his mistress Minnie Barefield, a mixed-race woman who owned a...

Kellogg Mansion | Photo © 2021 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Kellogg Mansion

Edward Frischkorn W. K. Kellogg Although the Kellogg Mansion is well known to have been owned by W. K. Kellogg, founder of the Kellogg Cereal Company, he was actually not the first owner nor would he...

Bin Laden Mansion | Photo © 2009 Nomeus, www.flurbex.com

Bin Laden Mansion

  Pratt House, date unknown. Photo via Change.org Commonly referred to as the Bin Laden Mansion for its connection to Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the September 11th attacks on the World...

American Legion Building | Photo © 2018 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

American Legion Building

  The American Legion is a United States war veterans’ organization established in Paris, France, March 15, 1919, by a thousand officers and men, delegates from all the units of the American...

Orlando Sun Resort | Photo © 2021 James Gilliland

Orlando Sun Resort

Inside the Orlando Sun Resort on Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Photo courtesy of James Gilliland The Orlando Sun Resort and Convention Center first opened in 1972 as the Hyatt Orlando Resort. The resort...

Miami Pepsi Company Bottling Plant | Photo © 2021, Larry Shane

Miami Pepsi Company Bottling Plant

A newspaper clipping found by Jeff Carowitz of Houston Mod, who recognized the building and then found a newspaper clipping from the day of the plant’s groundbreaking ceremony. Located in...

777 International Mall | Photo © 2016 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

777 International Mall

The Miami Theatre, c. 1947 Located between such historic structures such as the Shoreland Arcade and the Alfred I. Dupont Building, one wouldn’t think that a dilapidated shopping mall was...

Panama Grammar School | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Panama Grammar School

Panama Grammar School opened in September 1914. Source: Images of America, Panama City The Panama Grammar School was built in 1914 as Panama City High School and was Bay County’s first modern...

Old A1A Highway | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Old A1A Highway

A portion of the former A1A was heavily damaged in 2016 by Hurricane Matthew and has since been abandoned. State Road A1A is a state road that runs along the Atlantic Ocean, from the southern tip of...

Donna Kay | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Donna Kay

The Donna Kay is a shrimp boat that ran aground near the tip of Cape San Blas, on the western side. It’s unknown how it got there with some speculating that the boat pulled itself free from its...

William Camp House | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

William Camp House

William Nelson Camp Born September 17, 1847, William Nelson Camp was an innovator and a brilliant businessman having many timber interests in Virginia and even having built a hydroelectric power...

BB Ann's Country Kitchen | Photo © 2019 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

BB Ann’s Country Kitchen

A gift shop and gas station was located just past the former BB Ann’s Country Kitchen Located in White Springs off of I-75, BB Ann’s Country Kitchen, Pub and Arcade was constructed in...

Lee County Mansion | Photo © 2015 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Lee County Mansion

The mansion was built in the 2000s and last sold in 2002, featuring 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a three-car garage. This mansion in Lee County was a victim of the subprime mortgage crisis, a...

First Baptist Church, Port St. Joe | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

First Baptist Church, Port St. Joe

The First Baptist Church at the corner of Monument Avenue and 3rd Street First Baptist Church of Port St. Joe was founded in 1923 by a group of 12 people with a shared vision, “to glorify God...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer