• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Medical

West Third Dental Care Center | Photo © 2020 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

West Third Dental Care Center

Dr. William M. Fleischmann The West Third Dental Care Center in Jacksonville was a dental clinic situated just north of Henry J. Klutho Park, between the Horace Drew Mansion and the former...

Florida Hospital Oceanside | Photo © 2018 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Florida Hospital Oceanside

  The power remained on for over a year, long after the hospital was shut down. Florida Hospital Oceanside was a hospital that served the city of Ormond Beach. The hospital specialized in...

Northwood Medical Center | Photo © 2015 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Northwood Medical Center

  Built in the 1980s, the building remained operational for around 30 years. The Northwood Medical Center once located at 2601 N Flagler Drive was built in 1981. The office building contained many...

11133229115 95fe46ee9f z

G. Pierce Wood Memorial Hospital

  Major George Ola in a Stearman biplane trainer over Carlstrom Field, 1942 The G. Pierce Wood Memorial Hospital is a former psychiatric hospital located on the grounds of the former Carlstrom...

Atlantic Shores Hospital | Photo © 2018 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Atlantic Shores Hospital

  The exterior of the hospital shortly before demolition Atlantic Shores Hospital was a behavioral health center in Fort Lauderdale that provided residential treatment to adults and adolescents...

Glades General Hospital | Photo © 2011 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Glades General Hospital

The main building was constructed in 1965 Glades General Hospital is a former hospital located in the city of Belle Glade which cared for the residents and agricultural workers living in this rural...

A.G. Holley State Hospital | Photo © 2013 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

A. G. Holley State Hospital

Photo Credit: Sam Quincy; Palm Beach Post, 1951 A. G. Holley State Hospital was opened on July 16, 1950, as the Southeast Florida State Sanatorium was also known as the Southeast Tuberculosis...

Sunland Mental Hospital Orlando | Photo by Jani77, 2012

Sunland Mental Hospital Orlando

  Photo Credit: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, 1939 – Central Florida Tuberculosis Hospital, later known as the Sunland Training Center for Retarded Children. Around 1952, a new...

Doctors General Hospital | Photo © 2011 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Doctors General Hospital

The building was heavily vandalized and destroyed during its vacancy. Located on Sunrise Blvd. in Plantation, Florida, it was built in 1962 ‘Doctors General Hospital’ and was the first to...

Everglades Regional Memorial Hospital | Photo © 2011 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Everglades Regional Medical Center

Looking down the hall towards the pediatrics ward The Everglades Memorial Hospital opened in 1936 in the small town of Pahokee. On May 11, 1950, a new building was built and opened with a dedication...

Parkway West Regional Medical Center | Photo © 2014 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Parkway West Regional Medical Center

A hallway on one of the top floors of the buildings, destroyed by scrappers and vandals Built in 1972, Parkway West Regional Medical Center officially opened in 1974 with 11 stories, 127 rooms, and...

Sunland Center Tallahassee | CaptainK, 2006

Sunland Center Tallahassee

W.T. Edwards Tuberculosis Hospital in Tallahassee Around 1952, a new series of state-of-the-art tuberculosis hospitals opened and were named the W.T. Edwards Tuberculosis Hospital, named in honor of...

Medical

Medical

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer