• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Educational

Kenansville School | Photo © 2011 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Kenansville School

Kenansville is a small community located just 12 miles north of Yeehaw Junction and 27 miles south of St. Cloud. It was given the name Kenansville after Mary Lily Kenan Flagler, the wife of Henry...

Public School Number Four | Photo © 2014 Bullet, www.abandonedfl.com

Public School Number Four

  Public School Number Four Also known as Annie Lytle School, Public School Number Four was originally a small wooden schoolhouse built in 1891 called Riverside Park School. Due to a population...

Popash School | Photo © 2007 Tantrum Dan

Popash School

A view of the school during its operation; circa 1925. The town of Popash began in the 1850s, establishing a post office in 1879 and the New Hope Baptist Church soon after. The town got its name from...

Southeastern Academy of Travel and Tourism | Photo © 2014 The Proper People

Southeastern Academy of Travel and Tourism

The Southeastern Academy of Travel and Tourism was originally opened in Orlando, offering two-year associate’s degree programs in business, computer, and other professional fields. It was only...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer